¿Tienes dudas?
Si necesitas más información o ayuda, contacta con nosotros.
Who has to be contacted to process an authorization?

​Requests for the authorization of pre-existing music to be included in dramatic works at the request of a theatre company or whoever is planning to carry out the production must be made to the Stage Arts Licensing Area.