¿Tienes dudas?
Si necesitas más información o ayuda, contacta con nosotros.
I am a member of the SGAE and my works are being used abroad. Do I have to register my works with all the management societies in the countries where they are being used to be able to collect my copyright fees?

No, of course not. We take charge of all the paperwork required for you to receive your fees.
The SGAE has signed representation agreements with the majority of management societies around the globe. In this way, we guarantee the international management of your rights in all the territories covered by these representation agreements. The SGAE's International Team, together with the local societies will make sure your rights are managed and you receive the corresponding fees in your copyright settlements.