Deductions and rate reductions
Benefit by up to 20% of the rate amount, by meeting the following requisites:
· 5% for the Usage Declaration, by directly handing in to SGAE the usage declarations for the works used in the event.
· 5% for advanced payment, for cases of events in which the legally authorized capacity for the event venue is 1,000 persons or less (300 persons or less in the case of symphony music concerts or recitals) and the organizer has chosen the fixed rate option.
· 10% for events held in local or spaces whose capacity, justified with the corresponding administrative leave does not exceed 1,000 (thousand) people and had signed the authorization and had chosen the percentage rate.
- Rate Reduction:
· Members of an Association with which SGAE has signed an Agreement, who are up to date in payment, and have signed the corresponding Contract-Authorization, will benefit during the term of said Contract-Authorization from a 5% rate reduction on SGAE General Rates.
SGAE has signed partnership agreements with multiple sector associations. Consult the existing agreements for this market.
- Agreement with ARTE (22-01-2014).
- Amendment of Agreement with ARTE.
- Deductions, discounts and rate reduction.