Sign up – As an underage author
To request registration as a MEMBER OF SGAE, at least one publicly broadcast work must be presented. To do so, it is essential that proof is sent to us of having presented this musical work for the first time (a concert flyer, a link to a video on the internet with the concert, record, or accredited radio or television broadcast...) and send it at the same time as admission to SGAE is requested.
Applications are sent by e-mail to the nearest delegation or exceptionally by post.
ALL SIGNATURES MUST BE WRITTEN BY HAND OR DIGITALLY CERTIFIED.
Before you can open, edit, and sign the documentation, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Download it or update it to its latest version.
It is a 34 page PDF that contains:
- The author's request for admission (fill in and sign on page 4) + father/mother or guardian's signature.
- 2 copies of the management contract (fill in the front pages and sign on page 8) + father/mother or guardian's signature.
- Signature control form (sign) + father/mother or guardian's signature.
DECLARATION OF WORK
- Creators of music
- Creators of audio-visual material
- Creator of stage arts
- Musical publisher
The registered work, together with their registration must include:
- Declaration of work (to be completed and signed by all holders + father/mother or guardian's signature). Important: The Registration of the Declaration of Work must be signed by all authors of the work whether they register or not. If there are other authors, the rights must be shared, and their signature must be included on this form in order to register the work.
- Audio file in any of the following formats: MP3, .AAC, .M4A, .MP2, .MP4, .Ogg, . - WAVE, .WMA, .MOV, .FLAC, .AIF, .AIFF or MPEG.
If the documentation is sent by post, the audio must be included on a CD. Please do not forget to indicate both the title and the name of the authors on the CD.
If you are already part of the cast of a registered work in SGAE, but you have not yet registered as a member, you do not have to present a new work, just give us the registry code for the work in which you already appear.
Once you have been confirmed as a member, you can continue registering your work via the internet by requesting your access codes from Online Members (Socios Enlinea).
Photocopy of ID card + photocopy of father/mother or guardian's ID card, Passport, Residence Permit or any other legal document that serves as proof of their date of birth, nationality and residency.
Photocopy of Family Record Book (pages where the parents' data appears and the page where their child's data appears) or any document that is proof of guardianship.
Brief written consent for the child to become a member of SGAE, signed by the father/mother or guardian.
(If you belong to a different management entity abroad, and would like to join SGAE, you must first apply for either TOTAL or PARTIAL deregistration (according to territories) in order to join SGAE).
Pay the registration fee (one payment of 15 euros) by bank transfer and send the receipt:
- Banco Santander : ES25 0049 1892 6124 1021 7509
- Amount: 15 euros
- Recipient: SGAE
- Concept: Registration as a member (including name and surname)
Applications are sent by e-mail to your nearest branch (signed with an electronic signature or scanned handwritten documents) or exceptionally the originals are sent by post to the e-mail / physical address of your nearest territorial headquarters. Please consult it here.