The SGAE fee rate to be applied for marketing a video (DVD, BLU-RAY).
You can choose between these two options: recommended retail price or retailer's cost price (depending on your specific case). In both options, the SGAE fee is applied to the price you indicate after discounting VAT.
If you opt for "recommended retail price", the fees are as follows
• Musical part: 3,04% of the RRP.
• Literary part (script, storyline): 3,04% Literary part (script, storyline):
• Direction: 1,92% of the RRP
If you opt for the "retailer's cost price" the fees are as follows:
• If you opt for the "retailer's cost price" the fees are as follows:
• Literary part (script, storyline): 4.18% of the RCP
• Direction: 2.64% of the RRP
Our tariffs include something referred to as the "minimum charge" (the minimum amount to be paid per copy manufactured). This will be applied whenever the fee resulting from applying the percentages indicated above is less than the minimum charge.
• Musical part: € 0.2670 per unit
• Literary part: € 0.2670 per unit
• Direction: € 0.1686 per unit
In the musical part, we apply "pro rata temporis". What does this mean?
Example: your video lasts for an hour but you only include half an hour of music; in this case, the fee is reduced by 50% for both the fee and the minimum charge.
Due to space constraints, the information shown in the present table is only an extract or summary of the corresponding fee heading. To view the full table of fees and all the details about your application, use this link