¿Tienes dudas?
Si necesitas más información o ayuda, contacta con nosotros.
If I am already paying for the radio or the TV, why do I have to pay the SGAE?

The licences are all different. The Municipal Regulations require a permit to be obtained in order to comply with the Ordinances on the Protection against Noise Pollution and Thermal Insulation, which is separate from the copyright licence authorizing you to engage in the Public Communication of the repertoire administered by the SGAE.