¿Tienes dudas?
Si necesitas más información o ayuda, contacta con nosotros.
With this licence, can I already use TV and music? Municipal regulations.

No, this licence solely authorizes the Public Communication of the repertoire the SGAE administers. Separately from this, the owners of a bar or commercial premises will have to request the pertinent municipal permits in order to comply with the Ordinances on the Protection against Noise Pollution and Thermal Insulation.